Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hike - Little Si (Mount Si)


On a beautiful Sunday in late April, four of us (three human, one dog) hiked Little Si, a short but steep trail up Mount Si, about a 45 minutes drive east from Seattle.


I will be the first to admit that I am out of shape (in full contrast to my dear friend Olivia and her energetic dog, Jas), which is one reason Jacob and I made the goal to hike every other weekend. We went twice in May. Since then, the weather and our schedules have not cooperated, but hopefully we will find time and a nice day to start back up soon.

Jas

Olivia practices yoga on the move! =)

Olivia




We may have a ton of rain, but this is one reason to live in the Pacific Northwest. Greenery and mountains everywhere.



Little Si Summit!

Jas, Olivia, Me

Yeah that's right, I totally wear tennis skirts to go hiking. Acceptable attire.

Me, Jacob


Olivia, Jacob



Gotta love the Northwest. <3

2 comments:

  1. I love hiking and just being close of nature. Your pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am just getting into hiking but very much enjoying it. =)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate it so much! I moderate, so don't be worried if your comment takes some time to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...