Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thoughts & Things Thursday #8

1. There is just something so beautiful about carnivals. Wouldn't Penny's photographs make attractive prints?

2. Steph shares some helpful tips on makeup for photographs (via Gala).
3. Kailey's new neapolitan hair is just gorgeous. Can you believe this wasn't intentional?

4. Check out this adorable Alice in Wonderland doll photoshoot and these gorgeous smash book pages (and these ones!) by Penny Lane. Love her sense of aesthetics so much!

5. After seeing this amazing Marie Antoinette wedding, I followed the link train to Kat's incredible Marie Antoinette photo shoot and subsequently Ian Stuart's bridal gowns. Now I know I'll be in so much trouble when I do get married someday... because I am completely and utterly in love with his very pricey gowns. Ack! I even looked up the distance to the closest store listed on their site, which is in British Columbia, by the way. Two hours, twelve minutes. Sounds doable!

6. Twinkie wrote about Sugarfina, a candy company. Now that is presentation done right. Yum! Wouldn't these make great little pick-me-up gifts or stocking stuffers? I would probably order some extras for myself though... see, when I find something that's super cute like that for a gift, I have to get myself one too, because otherwise I won't be able to part with it. I know, it's terrible.

7. Speaking of Twinkie... one of the things I find most fascinating is to see other people's creative workspaces. Check out Twinkie's workspace along with a super sweet interview!

8. Just look at this beautiful dress Gala wore! Black, white, and baby pink + that scallop skirt detail... ahh gorgeous!
9. Keiko did an incredible job of styling a pair of 7 For All Mankind skinnies. How eye-catching is that snake print?

10. Having a bad day? Check out Katie's perfect way to make a bad day better! Yeah, I like balloons. =D

11. I know, I totally overuse Rock N Roll Bride on my T&TT posts. But there's so much good stuff there... I can't help it! Like this rainbow pom-pom DIY tutorial by the bride in this stunning rainbow wedding. See? Worth sharing!

12. Jessica shared a tutorial on Zie's blog with suggestions on how to make envelopes pretty. Great way to add a pretty touch to card making!

And More Goodies!
+ On the subject of Marie Antoinette... Drop Dead Kawaii shared photos from a gorgeous Vogue Japan shoot!

+ And... Michelle's morbid Headless Marie costume from a few years back. Crazy cool!

This post by Blogess is so beautiful.

+ I don't usually bother watching internet videos, but I trust Shana to have great taste. This video is further proof. So cute and funny! Love the super-fuzzy cat and the chatty bird. And the kitty's expressions... priceless. Hahaha.

+ Check out this great autumn to-do list from Yes and Yes, which is a very cool blog, by the way.

So much good stuff... and I've barely even had a chance to catch up on this week's blog posts. Working on it!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me with all these lovely things! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelsea,

    thank you very much for featuring me in this article (even twice^^)! It really nice seeing one's work in a collection like this on a blog like yours :)
    And: I love peeking into someone else's craft rooms...And the rainbow pom-poms are adorable!
    By the way, I liked to you in my side-bar (which I wanted to do anyway^^) but there's a lot of rearranging going on at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penny! I really appreciate it! And seriously, I love seeing your photos and artwork. You're so talented!

      Delete
  3. Some great selections there! Kaileys hair is super adorable, I can't believe it was an accident

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I wish my hair accidents turned out that nice... haha.

      Delete
  4. Alot of these links are now in my favourites, thanks :0)
    Great finds!!

    xx Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute things! I can't believe I haven't found your blog before! But i'm following you now, yay :D

    Xo,
    Eeka

    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eeka! Your blog is so much fun!

      Delete
  6. These are so awesome! I honestly just clicked in all of these! These are so wroth sharing, i might share a few of these and link back! Thanks so much for the lovely findings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex! Glad you enjoyed! Headed over to check out your blog now. =D

      Delete
  7. Anonymous10/01/2012

    These are so inspiring :)
    The carnival photos are very pretty, I cannot wait for the carnival to come to town! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed - carnivals are always so pretty! Glad you enjoyed the post, Sammy! =)

      Delete
  8. 8, 9, and 10 are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shanti - I had so much fun with this one!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate it so much! I moderate, so don't be worried if your comment takes some time to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...