Saturday, September 1, 2012

Indie Spotlight: The Caramel Jar

Today, I wanted to share with you an awesome shop I discovered a little while back. I actually found them through a Fab sale and man, I am so glad I ordered! The shop is called The Caramel Jar and, as you may have guessed, they make the most delicious caramels. I tried the vanilla and fleur de sel - both are incredible, but I think vanilla would be my personal preference (by a very slight margin).


I ordered a 1/2 pound of each flavor, which arrived in adorable mason jars with ribbon adornment. The caramels themselves are individually wrapped in eco-friendly wax paper. I wasn't sure how much 1/2 a pound would end up being, but I thought the quantity was quite substantial.



The Caramel Jar also offers party/wedding favors. I'm usually nervous about trying foods from Etsy (although I always end up liking it) since you can't really sample it first. But I promise you'll like these caramels if you give them a try. Now excuse me while I go drool over their site some more. =)



********************************
Indie Spotlight is a feature where I share a cool independent artist or small business. If you know of any artists / shops (could be your own) that you think fit my style, leave me a comment & link or e-mail me and I may feature them / you in a future post. =)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2012

    yum! carmel is seriously the best treat :)

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yum! Would make a great gift too i think

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate it so much! I moderate, so don't be worried if your comment takes some time to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...