Saturday, October 6, 2012

San Diego Zoo, Part 3 - Less Fuzzy Mammals

First, I shared the bird and reptiles I photographed at the San Diego Zoo. Then the super fuzzy animals. This time around, the animals are less fuzzy... but just as awesome!

Who doesn't love a good zebra butts photo?

This guy looks like what I'd imagine would happen if an antelope and zebra had a baby. What crazy patterning! Poor guy probably had a hard time fitting into either group growing up.

And a few more butt shots.

Mmm... grass!

Heehee. Look at that little dude! Looks like nap time.

I caught a little action series of this dude laying down. Gosh that looks like a painful way to go about it.

That is the exact pose I would select if I was lying on a beach checking out the ocean view. Think that's what this cutie was going for?

Those horns!!! I wouldn't get into a fight when these goats.

I'm thinking the tagline here should be "tiny but ferocious." At least that's what the expression says to me.
I must be a in a snarky mood, since you got my snarky commentary instead of any actual animal facts. That and I don't know any of their names because I'm terrible at that sort of thing. Anyone who wants to help me out with that, be my guest! Two more parts to post, still!

14 comments:

  1. omg they are all so CUTE! <3 i especially love the zebras and that crazy coloured one (whatever it is... you can see my animal facts are not stellar either) that looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! Such a good zoo.

      Delete
  2. I love visiting the zoo! Glad to see you had a great time.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat photos, love the zebras!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe zebras are funny, aren't they?

      Delete
  4. Oh, I just want to hug ALL of them! They would hate that, but that won't keep me from wanting...


    Kayla // kaylanaut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT MINDS... seriously. I always want to hug animals, but I think the actual experience might be less pleasant than imagined...

      Delete
  5. Your commentary is hilarious! I wouldn't have a clue what some of these animals are too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. I am so bad with things like that! I'd be a terrible scientist.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness that last little guy is SO sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Why is everything so much more adorable when it's small?

      Delete
  7. Anonymous10/09/2012

    How cute they all our!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate it so much! I moderate, so don't be worried if your comment takes some time to appear. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...